Location: SUNSHINE DAY DREAM CAMPGROUNDS!
RR 2 Box 6E
Terra Alta WV, 26764
2 NIGHTS WITH BOB WEIR &
* Col. Bruce Hampton and the Code Talkers w/ Jimmy Herring
* Israel Vibrations
* ekoostik hookah
* David Nelson Band
* Toni Brown Band w/ Tom Constanten of the Grateful Dead
* Mood Cultivation Project
* Davisson Brothers Band
* The Ordinary Way
* The Deep Fried Pickle Project (both Kid and Adult shows)
* Rick Kline & Friends
* One–Eyed Jack
* Plus an Auction of Dead Head Memorabilia from the Private Collection of Les Kippel
No Glass, Dogs, or Fires. All Glass Bottles Will Be Confiscated! Early Bird Camping on Thursday starting at 12:00 noon for $10 more per person – Music in the Barn Thursday Night with The Ordinary Way and G–13!
* Advance Price (5/31/05 – 6/30/05): $95.00
* Gate/Door Price (6/30/05 – Day of Show/Gate): $115.00
* Early Bird: $10 more per person – Gates Open at 12:00 noon Thursday
* Buy Tickets: http://sunshinedaydream.musictoday.com/
(If you call tripp:owner of the farm ask him about other ways of getting tickets other than using a credit card)
My Tickets should be getting here Friday. I can't fucking wait! Last year was great!
This picture is actually from last October's Halloween Masquerade Ball. Rainy and cold the whole time <3